12.20.2007

Ahhh.....Graduation!

Just a quick self-congratulatory posting. I finally finished my Master's degree in Technical Comunication last week. What a great feeling. Although it really didn't take me that long (5 semesters), I was quite ready for it to be done. Like the glutton for punishment that I am, I'm already looking into the next phase of my education! I am pretty interested in taking the Web 2.0 Technologies certificate course offered at St. Paul College. I have approached my employer about tuition reimbursement, and have gotten a tentative favorable response. I think it may be a go! After that, I am considering getting some kind of technical degree- maybe in graphic or web design, to help balance out some of my theoretical knowledge.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeJonghe said...

A belated congratulations! I'd love to hear if you continue on with 2.0 related courses. Good luck!