9.08.2007

Welcome to the World of Blogging

Well, this is my first foray into the whole blogging thing. Typically, I am not a big fan of posting personal events and feelings on the internet, but what the heck, let's give it a try.

So, not really sure what I can post here that anyone would want to read. I am a full-time working adult and a part-time college student (graduating in December, finally). Although my schedule is very busy, I don't think I do much that would be of interest to those out there in cyberspace.

Hopefully, I will have something a bit more riveting to say in my next attempt at blogging.

3 comments:

Jennifer DeJonghe said...

Hey, it looks great! This will be a great way to keep your writing skills sharp.. it doesn't matter what you write about! :)

pandacr said...

Beautiful picture! Nice start on your blog.

Columbia said...

thanks, all! I still need to find an underlying theme for this blog...